commons-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] commons karma for Jochen Wiedmann
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 16:22:47 GMT
Henri Yandell <flamefew <at> gmail.com> writes:

> In respect to Yoav's comment, it wasn't intended as a way to give
> potentially inactive components a kickstart.

Absolutely true what Henri said.

Martin, I didn't mean to imply that you were inactive.  I apologize if that's
how it came across.  What I had in mind (and clearly didn't communicate well the
first time around) was that commons-fileupload is a widely-used component, and
as such I'm interested in getting more active developers for it, and generally a
more active community around it.  I didn't mean to slight you or anyone else
who's contributed to commons-fileupload.

Yoav