commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Where do Nightly Builds Come From?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 18:43:16 GMT

> On 5/29/06, Leo Sutic <leo.sutic@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > how are the nightly builds created?
>

> As far as I'm aware, they're still created on Craig's machine, by running
> 'ant clean dist', and pushed up from there.

That's still the case, although volunteers to move this onto ASF
infrastructure somewhere would be gratefully accepted!

I thought his script grabbed a
> clean tree each time.

Yep, it tries to do this.

Sounds like there might be a bug in the script if your
> changes are not being picked up.

What's wierd is that the machine that runs the nightly builds is getting
timeout errors trying to access Subversion on svn.apache.org ... either
https style or http style.  I suspect it *might* have something to do with
my SSH configuration, but at the moment I'm puzzled why it affects this
machine but no others on my home network.

--
> Martin Cooper

Craig

I've tried to make a change to the nightly build of