commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [all] Maven javadoc jars [was: latest multidoc]
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 21:28:18 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

> How do you mean?
>
> There's a tiny bit of javascript in there to open multiple frames at
> the same time. Entirely possible that's not cross-browser enough.

OK, this explains. I have JS off by default in the office, since our
firewall filters "suspicious" JavaScript anyway and that can make it worse.
Nevertheless with active JS from home it works basically ... well, in some
packages I get "Forbidden" in all frames (e.g. beanutils), but I did not
try all.

- Jörg