commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [all] Unifying maven reports?
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 14:15:54 GMT
Hi Dennis,

basically I am in compliance with you list except:

> + developer-activity (SCM activity per developer)
> + file-activity (SCM activity per file)

I don't see much value in them. They just report activities for the last 30
days and even worse, they are not reproduceable, e.g. if you checkout from
a tag and rerun the reports, they will show nothing (since nothing has
changed for that tag anymore normally within the last 30 days).

If there were a possibility to create the reports for a specified time range
(defined start and end) it could cover the activities since the last
release to the current one, but I don't know of such a functionality.

- Jörg