commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Unifying maven reports?
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 15:35:51 GMT
Guys,

this sounds like bike shed paint discussion.

We're under resourced here as it is.

Do we really have extra volunteers waiting to frack about making reports
consistent?
Does it really make it easier for our users? I haven't seen complaints about
inconsistent maven reports lately.
AFAICT, maintaining the project.xml files hasn't been a big hassle.