commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] change group id? [WAS Re: [logging] RC on ibiblio ?]
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 05:10:02 GMT
an extensive test should be something along the lines of:

project A depends on commons-lang:commons-lang 2.1
project B depends on o.a.c:commons-lang 1.0
project C is a webapp that depends on A and B

webapp should have only one commons-lang.

You could do this with your own repository (and something completely
artificial instead of commons-lang if it makes it easier).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/