commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject Re: [all] change group id? [WAS Re: [logging] RC on ibiblio ?]
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 23:24:43 GMT
Hi Brett

Sorry, I misunderstood you regarding when to do the testing. So, no I
haven't done the test, yet. Can you elaborate a bit more on what needs
to be tested? Perhaps you know of an artifact that has been relocated
that we can have a look at, to see how they have done.

Dennis Lundberg

Brett Porter wrote:
> Since I see these are all being changed now, I thought it would be a
> good idea to check if anyone did the test I mentioned to make sure it
> will work?
> - Brett
> Brett Porter wrote:
>> In Maven 2.1, it will be able to correlate between the two, but
>> currently they'll end up in there twice.
>> I'd suggest when a release first does this, it's going to need to move
>> all the old versions to the new group ID, and add a relocation for the
>> original group IDs to get it to work, as you've indicated here. It
>> would be a good idea to do a test on this first, of course.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message