commons-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Unifying maven reports?
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 23:04:29 GMT
Hi,

Just a few comments from an outsider:

- I think the simian report is far more advanced than CPD and much
easier to read (on the other hand it's also heavier in resources)

- Since you have recently switched to JIRA I'd suggest you have a look
at the jira plugin which I find very pretty and useful

- IMO jira does not replace tasklist. I just did a quick grep for the
string "@todo" over the commons codebase and got some 40 returns. I
don't think you want to put all of those into jira.

Cheers,
Lukas