commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Jira projects
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 04:25:36 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:
> There are now two projects in Jira, Jelly and Commons JellyImported.
> If someone has a moment, it'd be a real help if they could take a look
> at the two of these and let me know if JellyImported can be deleted or
> if it should have its issues moved into Jelly.
I just didn't find JellyImported.
It's not findable in:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa
and both:
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JELLYIMPORTED
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JellyImported
are not found...
can you maybe give a URL ?
> I'll be renaming Jelly to Commons Jelly in a bit.
Project names in Jira are in capital... so renaming to COMMONS-JELLY or
so would be pretty ugly... and would break all current URLs... but if
you have to...
Also jakarta only appears once in the project list... why?

paul