commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r406424 - /jakarta/commons/sandbox/jci/trunk/pom.xml
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 22:05:43 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> On 5/15/06, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hmm, that's strange. I am able to build the site.
>
> Did you check the output?

No, I thought you meant that you were not able to build the site at all.
Which part of the site is it that doesn't look as it should?

>> The only other thing
>> that I have changed locally is to upgrade maven-site-plugin from
>> 2.0-SNAPSHOT to 2.0-beta-5. I didn't want to commit that until I had
>> asked you first. Guess you beat me to it :)
>>
>> Can you give it a try using the supplied patch and see if it works for
>> you?
>
> Will do - although I would be surprised. There are two patches sitting
> in JIRA waiting to get applied.  Without the taglist and the pmd
> plugin both don't support the "aggregate" for multi-projects.

Yes, I've been following those discussions. But I don't see how the site
would look any different using 2.0-SNAPSHOT or 2.0 for either taglist or
pmd. None of those versions includes your patches, so the resulting site
should be the same, shouldn't it?

You would need 2.1-SNAPSHOT, after your patches have been applied.

--
Dennis Lundberg