commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] change group id? [WAS Re: [logging] RC on ibiblio ?]
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 01:07:36 GMT
In Maven 2.1, it will be able to correlate between the two, but
currently they'll end up in there twice.

I'd suggest when a release first does this, it's going to need to move
all the old versions to the new group ID, and add a relocation for the
original group IDs to get it to work, as you've indicated here. It would
be a good idea to do a test on this first, of course.

- Brett