commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections] 3.2 RC1 feedback
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 19:55:21 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix the stuff mentioned before release.

The clirr report is available from an 'ant clirr'. It shows no issues:

INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.BufferUtils: Method 'public
org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer
blockingBuffer(org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer, long)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.BufferUtils: Method 'public
org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer
boundedBuffer(org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer, int)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.BufferUtils: Method 'public
org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer
boundedBuffer(org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer, int, long)' has
been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.ClosureUtils: Method 'public
org.apache.commons.collections.Closure
ifClosure(org.apache.commons.collections.Predicate,
org.apache.commons.collections.Closure)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils: Method
'public boolean addIgnoreNull(java.util.Collection, java.lang.Object)'
has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils: Method
'public boolean isEmpty(java.util.Collection)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils: Method
'public boolean isNotEmpty(java.util.Collection)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils: Method
'public java.util.Collection removeAll(java.util.Collection,
java.util.Collection)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils: Method
'public java.util.Collection retainAll(java.util.Collection,
java.util.Collection)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils: Method
'public boolean sizeIsEmpty(java.lang.Object)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.ExtendedProperties: Method
'public java.util.List getList(java.lang.String)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.ExtendedProperties: Method
'public java.util.List getList(java.lang.String, java.util.List)' has
been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.IteratorUtils: Method 'public
org.apache.commons.collections.ResettableIterator
loopingListIterator(java.util.List)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.ListUtils: Method 'public
java.util.List removeAll(java.util.Collection, java.util.Collection)'
has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.ListUtils: Method 'public
java.util.List retainAll(java.util.Collection, java.util.Collection)'
has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MapUtils: Method 'public
boolean isEmpty(java.util.Map)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MapUtils: Method 'public
boolean isNotEmpty(java.util.Map)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MapUtils: Method 'public
java.util.Map multiValueMap(java.util.Map)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MapUtils: Method 'public
java.util.Map multiValueMap(java.util.Map, java.lang.Class)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MapUtils: Method 'public
java.util.Map multiValueMap(java.util.Map,
org.apache.commons.collections.Factory)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MapUtils: Method 'public
java.util.Map putAll(java.util.Map, java.lang.Object[])' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.MultiHashMap: Method 'public
void putAll(java.util.Map)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.BlockingBuffer: Method
'protected BlockingBuffer(org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer, long)'
has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.BlockingBuffer: Method
'public org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer
decorate(org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer, long)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.BlockingBuffer: Method
'public java.lang.Object get(long)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.BlockingBuffer: Method
'public java.lang.Object remove(long)' has been added
INFO: 8000: org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.BoundedBuffer: Class
org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.BoundedBuffer added
INFO: 4000: org.apache.commons.collections.buffer.PriorityBuffer: Added
java.io.Serializable to the set of implemented interfaces
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.functors.IfClosure: Method
'public IfClosure(org.apache.commons.collections.Predicate,
org.apache.commons.collections.Closure)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.functors.IfClosure: Method
'public org.apache.commons.collections.Closure
getInstance(org.apache.commons.collections.Predicate,
org.apache.commons.collections.Closure)' has been added
INFO: 4000:
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.ListIteratorWrapper: Added
org.apache.commons.collections.ResettableIterator to the set of
implemented interfaces
INFO: 4000:
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.ListIteratorWrapper: Added
org.apache.commons.collections.ResettableListIterator to the set of
implemented interfaces
INFO: 7011:
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.ListIteratorWrapper: Method
'public void reset()' has been added
INFO: 8000:
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.LoopingListIterator: Class
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.LoopingListIterator added
INFO: 8000:
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.ReverseListIterator: Class
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.ReverseListIterator added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.list.CursorableLinkedList:
Method 'protected java.util.ListIterator
createSubListListIterator(org.apache.commons.collections.list.AbstractLinkedList$LinkedSubList,

int)' has been added
INFO: 7011:
org.apache.commons.collections.list.CursorableLinkedList$Cursor: Method
'public void remove()' has been added
INFO: 8000:
org.apache.commons.collections.list.CursorableLinkedList$SubCursor:
Class org.apache.commons.collections.list.CursorableLinkedList$SubCursor
added
INFO: 8000: org.apache.commons.collections.list.GrowthList: Class
org.apache.commons.collections.list.GrowthList added
INFO: 8000: org.apache.commons.collections.map.DefaultedMap: Class
org.apache.commons.collections.map.DefaultedMap added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.map.ListOrderedMap: Method
'public java.util.List keyList()' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.map.ListOrderedMap: Method
'public java.lang.Object put(int, java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object)'
has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.map.ListOrderedMap: Method
'public java.lang.Object setValue(int, java.lang.Object)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.map.ListOrderedMap: Method
'public java.util.List valueList()' has been added
INFO: 8000: org.apache.commons.collections.map.MultiValueMap: Class
org.apache.commons.collections.map.MultiValueMap added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.map.TransformedMap: Method
'public java.util.Map decorateTransform(java.util.Map,
org.apache.commons.collections.Transformer,
org.apache.commons.collections.Transformer)' has been added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.collections.map.TransformedSortedMap:
Method 'public java.util.SortedMap
decorateTransform(java.util.SortedMap,
org.apache.commons.collections.Transformer,
org.apache.commons.collections.Transformer)' has been added

I deliberately disabled the cobertura and jdiff reports as my laptop is
rubbish and crashes when running the reports.

Stephen