commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject [configuration] Failing test for DataConfiguration
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 15:35:57 GMT
A long time ago I noticed that a test case for DataConfiguration is
failing when I am not connected to the internet. Recently, being offline
for a week, I digged a little deeper into this problem. What I found out
is a bit strange:

The piece of code causing the test failures is the section about single
URL values in the method testGetURLList() of TestDataConfiguration. Here
it is checked for the value "http://www.apache.org", but in setUp() for
the corresponding properties the value "http://jakarta.apache.org" is
stored.

So it is quite clear why the test is failing, but the question is: why
does it work if there is a connection to the internet?

Oliver