commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jelly] Jira projects
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 15:53:57 GMT
On 5/14/06, Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > There are now two projects in Jira, Jelly and Commons JellyImported.
> > If someone has a moment, it'd be a real help if they could take a look
> > at the two of these and let me know if JellyImported can be deleted or
> > if it should have its issues moved into Jelly.
> I just didn't find JellyImported.
> It's not findable in:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa
> and both:
>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JELLYIMPORTED
>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JellyImported
> are not found...
> can you maybe give a URL ?

I rolled things back, sorry.

Basically the question is - should I migrate the Jelly issues from
Bugzilla or leave them.

> > I'll be renaming Jelly to Commons Jelly in a bit.
> Project names in Jira are in capital... so renaming to COMMONS-JELLY or
> so would be pretty ugly... and would break all current URLs... but if
> you have to...

That's project keys, which are immutable. Thus why I have to have
JELLYIMPORTED to avoid a clash.

Project names are just loose strings, currently it's 'Jelly', I'll be
making it 'Commons Jelly'. Names mostly just affect drop-downs.

> Also jakarta only appears once in the project list... why?

It shouldn't appear at all. Jakarta is a category not a project.

Hen