commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla->JIRA migration
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 08:00:08 GMT
Continuing to dig into this (and the Jira source :) ).

The version problem should be fixable now - small test worked, and
will do a full test tomorrow.

Found another problem batch-move wise in that it'll lose all of the
assign-to's unless those people are on the project already (or if we
make it so anyone may be assigned to). Given that 99+% of our issues
are assigned to 'commons developer mailing list', which won't make
much sense in Jira, I'm going to accept this loss and make it so every
issue is unassigned.

Hen