commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla->JIRA migration
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 03:36:53 GMT
Cancel that.

While the migration looks like it'll go fine in testing - we've
unearthed a known bug in batch-moving in which affects-version and
fix-version can't be retained even when the two projects have the same
version.

http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-8248

Jeff (resident Jira expert) is working on a script to fix them
post-move and I'll email when things look good to go.

Hen