commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira migration Was: [VOTE][all] Switch to Jira
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 18:30:45 GMT
On 5/2/06, Gary Gregory <ggregory@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:

> > * Cleanup Commons project (we'll  still use it as a
> > catch-all). Delete components/versions.
>
> This does not match:
>
> > * Make Bugzilla read-only
>
> What about creating an 'Catch all' product in JIRA and only using JIRA?

It would be. My fault for not saying Jira/Bugzilla when refering to
the Commons project.

We'd suck all the data into a project in Jira called Commons. Then
we'd move stuff out of it into individual projects until we had just
[site]/[all] issues left. Then we'd delete the versions and components
in that Jira project and it becomes our catch-all Jira project.

Hen