commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "FileUpload" by XuboJiang
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 06:43:58 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by XuboJiang:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/FileUpload

  Zsolt

- '''Q:''' I use commons.fileupload to upload a file in my application, but it throws an exception
called "NotSerializableException", the server which the application run on is WAS5.1. Here
is the output log:
+ '''Q:''' I use commons.fileupload to upload a file in my application, but it throws an exception
called "NotSerializableException", the server which the application run on is WAS5.1 and struts
1.2.4. Here is the output log:
  [06/05/15 19:15:36:873 JST]  78adaa3 SessionContex E 例外: java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.DeferredFileOutputStream
  	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java(Compiled Code))
  	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java(Inlined Compiled
Code))