commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Where do Nightly Builds Come From?
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 18:37:51 GMT
On 5/29/06, Leo Sutic <leo.sutic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how are the nightly builds created?

As far as I'm aware, they're still created on Craig's machine, by running
'ant clean dist', and pushed up from there. I thought his script grabbed a
clean tree each time. Sounds like there might be a bug in the script if your
changes are not being picked up.

--
Martin Cooper

I've tried to make a change to the nightly build of