commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans Gilde" <hgi...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [jelly] taglibs lead distribution ?
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 01:55:40 GMT
I can do bug fixes and such and I'm definitely in favor of cleaning up the
Jira assignments. If you'd like to assign me some stuff, I'll fix it. But
I'm not in a position to really lead anything at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:paul@activemath.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:17 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: [jelly] taglibs lead distribution ?

Hi,

I was fiddling with Jira jelly project administration because
interaction didn't have a component and realized that some components
have been assigned to dion... which is good.
I'd like it if we could distribute the lead of all components, also so
that James Strachan is not anymore the default assignee!!

I'd be willing to take over xml and swing tag-libs... maybe some others.
Would anyone wish those ? Would anyone be ready to take over others ?
Some taglibs are not in urgent need but some really have a need and this
way we could react better to requests which keep coming as jelly, even
though it tastes unfinished, still has a good attraction, I feel.

paul