commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [attributes] building with maven
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 07:48:01 GMT
Hi Matt,

I'm currently away from any kind of build environment, so I can't
replicate your problems (it built fine for me last time I tried,
though). Could you post the full Maven output, and could you run maven
with the -v (verbose) switch? I'll attack the problem from this end,
as much and fast as I can.

Sorry that C.A is causing you problems. I definitely intended for it
to be a dirt-simple check-out-and-build-and-use.

/LS