commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-jelly-tags-xml-test (in module commons-jelly) failed
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 03:03:34 GMT

"Paul Libbrecht" <paul@activemath.org> wrote in message
news:4432154A.3060403@activemath.org...
> Now... this area piques me as it's getting so old and it looks like the
> site not being updated is half a consequence of the failing tests.
> So I tried it a bit more and got surprised to not reproduce this error
> with jaxen b8 or b7 but to be able to reproduce this with b4.
> I tried it with both maven 1.1 and maven 1.0.2
>
> Is there a way to change the jaxen used ?
> Would anyone else be affected ?

I'm guessing that it will then work with Jaxen HEAD.  At the moment, Gump
only has b4, b6 and HEAD for Jaxen.  Getting another packaged version will
depend on somebody having enough cycles to install it.

I've gone ahead and changed jakarta-commons-jelly-tags-xml and
jakarta-commons-jelly-tags-xml-test to <depend /> on Jaxen HEAD, to see how
it goes.

In general, you can change your dependancies via:

$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata
$ cd metadata/project
$ vi jakarta-commons-jelly.xml
$ svn ci

If you need a specific version that isn't there already, drop a note to
general@gump and usually somebody will get around to installing it
eventually ;-).