commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] jakarta-maven.css trouble
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:20:33 GMT
> Stephen (and all),
>
> We have been having some problems with the HttpComponents site [1],
> which is rendered incorrectly in IE (and apparently IE only) when the
> jakarta-maven.css style-sheet is being used.  The left-hand menu does
> not display anything unless I run the mouse pointer over it. With the
> style-sheet removed the site gets rendered correctly and consistently in
> IE and Mozilla based browsers.
>
> I have to confess I have only a very basic knowledge of the cascading
> style sheets and simply have no idea what a cause of this problem may
> be. I _believe_ you have originally authored this style-sheet. Do you
> happen to have any idea?

<snip/>

I did notice the same behavior when I decided to move [scxml] to the
new site scheme, and then got distracted (and didn't complete the
move, thought I'd botched something in my setup -- still using old
scheme).

Now, I'm seeing it on [collections], [io], [jexl] etc. as well on the
jakarta site ... can confirm its IE only.

-Rahul