commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Felipe Leme" <felipeali...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction/explanation
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:42:39 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Felipe Leme and I'm a committer for some Jakarta projects.
As some of you are aware (and those who aren't should take the
opportunity to subscribe to general@jakarta :-), the karma for Jakarta
projects were unified, so a committer for a Jakarta project can commit
in any other project (other than POI and those projects going TLP).

I've also used to be a heavy Jelly user, as committer for the Maven
1.x plugins project and architect responsible for Maven adoption on a
big company (I said 'used to' because I left the company and am not
contributing that much to Maven lately), so I've submitted a couple of
Jelly patches about a year ago. Now that I have the permissions, I've
applied the patches - I should have warned you first, but for some
unexplained reasons I forgot :-(

Anyway, the commits are done and the issues closed, but apparently the
commit messages weren't properly sent to the list, so I will be
forwarding them in separate messages...

Regards,

-- Felipe
n  particular, I was a heavy Jelly user as I