commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject [all] Cobertura [was: Clover version]
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:42:31 GMT

It's supposed to be executed via a fork (per documentation) in ant as
well. My question was more "can it be controlled with the project" for
the releases that still use Ant? (Maven isn't such an issue since it can
d/l it into the repository) I know licensing is a sticking point and I
don't want to get 'stuck'.

Brian