commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <>
Subject Re: [all] Clover version
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:09:40 GMT

A question about licensing and control of Cobertura: With part of it
being GPL'ed, is it possible to control it in a project's SVN? I
remember some headway made in controlling LGPL as long as it's not a
required part of the software but can't find the link to the page and
don't remember the details well enough to be sure.

[this may answer the "what about switching" question :-/]

Gary Gregory wrote:
> What about switching to Cobertura?
> Gary

Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (MingW32)