commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [site] jakarta-maven.css trouble
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:15:45 GMT
Stephen (and all),

We have been having some problems with the HttpComponents site [1],
which is rendered incorrectly in IE (and apparently IE only) when the
jakarta-maven.css style-sheet is being used.  The left-hand menu does
not display anything unless I run the mouse pointer over it. With the
style-sheet removed the site gets rendered correctly and consistently in
IE and Mozilla based browsers.

I have to confess I have only a very basic knowledge of the cascading
style sheets and simply have no idea what a cause of this problem may
be. I _believe_ you have originally authored this style-sheet. Do you
happen to have any idea?

Oleg

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/index.html