commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] website remake
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:08:01 GMT

Dion Gillard wrote:
> good stuff!
> Does this include the 'new' commons nav/styling changes?
Well... it caused me a few issues especially since the maven 1.1 reactor
causes loooong hogs (this is probably the leaks that Brett has been
hunting for in Jelly)
Yes, it does include now (upload since about 20 minutes). The issue
seems to be some way down how java.io.File objects are passed to the
parser, or in the parser itself, in any case, deriving a file to a URL
works, I patched the maven-xdoc-plugin-1.9.2/plugin.jelly by adding at
line 471:
            <j:new className="java.io.File" var="f"><j:arg
value="x"/></j:new>
            <j:if
test="${f.getClass().isAssignableFrom(navFile.getClass())}">
              <j:set var="navFile" value="${navFile.toURL()}"/>
            </j:if>
would love anyone else to test it...

thanks

paul
> p.s. You could use your http://people.apache.org/ site to upload it btw.
Just don't need to bloat it for now, having this server at hand... so I
thought that a temporary space as such is better....