commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-jelly-tags-xml-test (in module commons-jelly) failed
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 06:42:18 GMT
Now... this area piques me as it's getting so old and it looks like the
site not being updated is half a consequence of the failing tests.
So I tried it a bit more and got surprised to not reproduce this error
with jaxen b8 or b7 but to be able to reproduce this with b4.
I tried it with both maven 1.1 and maven 1.0.2

Is there a way to change the jaxen used ?
Would anyone else be affected ?

And maybe one day we need to throw at select-attribute-parsing!

thanks

paul

commons-jelly-tags-xml development wrote:
>     [junit] file:/x1/gump/public/workspace/commons-jelly/jelly-tags/xml/target/test-classes/org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/xml/suite.jelly:355:58:
<x:copyOf> You must define an attribute called 'select' for this tag.