commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] New draft 5
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:39:19 GMT
Sounds good, I'll look at the code tonight (hopefully) and comment; in
the meantime, let's go ahead and get a software grant moving for the
code.

If you could fill out the software grant:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#grants

and either fax or postal-mail it (see instructions in first paragraph
of "http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt").

It's better to get the code in early and then have comments be patches
than continually keep sending you back to the drawing board I think.

Hen