commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <>
Subject Re: [compress] New draft 5
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:39:19 GMT
Sounds good, I'll look at the code tonight (hopefully) and comment; in
the meantime, let's go ahead and get a software grant moving for the

If you could fill out the software grant:

and either fax or postal-mail it (see instructions in first paragraph
of "").

It's better to get the code in early and then have comments be patches
than continually keep sending you back to the drawing board I think.