commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Jira?
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:56:38 GMT
> I know Jelly are on Jira already, and Struts have just moved over to
> Jira. Wondering what the view is nowadays on Commons moving to Jira?

Except for Mario's -1, things seem to be +1 so far which I must admit
is a bit of a surprise :)

Given this positive feedback so far, I'm going to email the infra@
mailing list to see how they would go about doing it _if_ we decided
we wanted to move.

I think we should be moving from 1 project with 37 components to 37
projects - it'll allow us to manage the components individually of
each other without the kind of version overlap and general noise
issues that we currently have.

We have 3,000 issues, which isn't a big deal I think, but we'd be
wanting to add 37 new projects (and scoping to 100 let's say) which
might be a concern, and the migration would need to be customised to
map components to projects.

Hen