commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:39:15 GMT
> I propose, for the second time, that we move [scxml] to Commons
> Proper. As a quick reminder, the first vote [1] called three months
> ago was -1'ed for lack of developer support.

> [ ] +1 Move [scxml] to Commons Proper
> [ ] +0 I am fine with this move
> [ ] -0 I am not too keen, because ...
> [ ] -1 I am against this move, because ...

Lots of commons-user activity, lots of code, contributions - the only
downside is that all the commits are from rahul. Same problem with the
RDC taglib to be fair.

I'm +0. I'd love to see scxml promoted, but I'd like to hear a few
committers who are committing to following scxml due to interest. If I
hear that people are keeping an eye on it, then I'm +1.

Hen