commons-dev mailing list archives

From David <>
Subject Command line input argument parser???
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:57:13 GMT
Dear members,
  Do you know if there is a good command line argument parser. I know:
  but the short form of the argument has to be a character, no for example a combination fo
two letters and there is a lot of manual operations in order to get the input values.
  Looking on the web I have found another similar tools, but I don't know the diferences:
  I was looking on Apache web page but I have no succed on this task,
  Thanks in adance for any comment about it,