commons-dev mailing list archives

From David <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject Command line input argument parser???
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:57:13 GMT
Dear members,

  Do you know if there is a good command line argument parser. I know:

  http://jargs.sourceforge.net

  but the short form of the argument has to be a character, no for example a combination fo
two letters and there is a lot of manual operations in order to get the input values.

  Looking on the web I have found another similar tools, but I don't know the diferences:

  http://www.martiansoftware.com/jsap/

  I was looking on Apache web page but I have no succed on this task,

  Thanks in adance for any comment about it,

  David