commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <>
Subject RE: Command line input argument parser???
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 18:34:27 GMT
You can see if [cli] fits your needs:

-----Original Message-----
From: David []
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: Command line input argument parser???

Dear members,
  Do you know if there is a good command line argument parser. I know:
  but the short form of the argument has to be a character, no for
example a combination fo two letters and there is a lot of manual
operations in order to get the input values.
  Looking on the web I have found another similar tools, but I don't
know the diferences:
  I was looking on Apache web page but I have no succed on this task,
  Thanks in adance for any comment about it,

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone call

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message