commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Command line input argument parser???
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 18:34:27 GMT
You can see if [cli] fits your needs:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:achepati67@yahoo.es]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 10:57 AM
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Command line input argument parser???

Dear members,

  Do you know if there is a good command line argument parser. I know:

  http://jargs.sourceforge.net

  but the short form of the argument has to be a character, no for
example a combination fo two letters and there is a lot of manual
operations in order to get the input values.

  Looking on the web I have found another similar tools, but I don't
know the diferences:

  http://www.martiansoftware.com/jsap/

  I was looking on Apache web page but I have no succed on this task,

  Thanks in adance for any comment about it,

  David