commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus Malcom" <>
Subject Configuration Cache
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:17:15 GMT
Commons Project: Configuration

I was thinking about creating a "Configuration Cache". Essentially this
would would be very specific to a PropertiesConfiguration at the start
and would move to be more generic as needed. The cache would be a
centralized location to obtain instances of PropertiesConfiguration -
standardizing a singleton/multiton approach.

My first question is: Does anyone know if there's something out there
already that does this? (did I just miss something)

Second: If there isn't anything out there, would the commons group be
interested in a code submit on this?

Marcus Malcom
Software Engineer

View raw message