commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-math (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:51:42 GMT
The HEAD of JUnit has been failing to build for a while (well, almost a week
actually :).  Math doesn't have an explicit dependancy on JUnit (it expects
Ant to provide it with a copy), so it tries to build anyway.  It then dies
when there is no JUnit jar.

"Henri Yandell" <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote in message
A clean svn update of commons-math builds fine for me using ant.

Any ideas?

Hen