commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r383273 - /jakarta/commons/proper/modeler/trunk/project.xml
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 05:14:13 GMT

<brett@apache.org> wrote in message
news:20060305033502.29366.qmail@minotaur.apache.org...
> Author: brett
> Date: Sat Mar  4 19:35:01 2006
> New Revision: 383273

> Log:
> update Maven descriptor

Even after updating my build.properties to refect this change, 'maven jar'
still doesn't work for me with Maven 1.0.2.  From where it fails, I'm
guessing that it's because I'm overriding maven.jar.ant to a 1.7 version (my
~/build.properties has maven.repo.remote.enabled=false as well as
maven.jar.override=on:  I'm a control freak :).

As always, I'm happy that there are people that want to get involved with
Modeler's Maven build.  Just don't expect me to be one of them ;-).