commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [all] m1->m2 migration
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:41:06 GMT
As a warning, Gump currently doesn't support M2.  As a result, any project
that moves to *exclusively* requiring M2 will lose Gump builds (but will
still get Nagged, unless they change the Gump descriptor :).

"Henri Yandell" <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote in message
So.... what's the plan?

Currently Brett has the beginnings of a migration (read: all the hard
work) in the commons-sandbox. It looks good, and I'm very impressed
with the apt site system.

Obviously continuing with sandbox makes sense; but how to do it?

If it just got migrated, how long would we need the old maven-1 stuff
to stay? Just long enough for us to vote on a migration?

[csv] is ready to goto m2 only, so should I call a vote on that
individually to remove the m1 stuff. then move onto the next project
etc etc?

Suddenly I'm fired up with energy again, so look out :) My post
csv2svn break seems over.

Hen