commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: [configuration] anyone working on "comments and layout preservation in .properties files" item of v1.3 ?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:16:48 GMT
Please prefix email subjects since this is a shared mailing list. I've
added [configuration] to the subject here.

On 3/24/06, Horaci Macias <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I recently wrote custom code to read/write properties file while preserving comments
and I've just noticed this is part of one of the items on the roadmap for v1.3.
> Just wanted to know if anyone else is already working on this to avoid duplication of
efforts. If not then I'll try suggesting patches shortly.

Its good to check, but looks like you may be far ahead of anyone else
;-) If you're so inclined, please submit a patch [1]  via the ASF
bugzilla [2]. Product "Commons", Component "Configuration".

> thanks,
> Horaci

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: