commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] anyone working on "comments and layout preservation in .properties files" item of v1.3 ?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:16:48 GMT
Please prefix email subjects since this is a shared mailing list. I've
added [configuration] to the subject here.

On 3/24/06, Horaci Macias <hmacias@ubiquitysoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently wrote custom code to read/write properties file while preserving comments
and I've just noticed this is part of one of the items on the roadmap for v1.3.

> Just wanted to know if anyone else is already working on this to avoid duplication of
efforts. If not then I'll try suggesting patches shortly.

<snip/>

Its good to check, but looks like you may be far ahead of anyone else
;-) If you're so inclined, please submit a patch [1]  via the ASF
bugzilla [2]. Product "Commons", Component "Configuration".

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/patches.html
[2] http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

> thanks,