commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collections - Trees and Graphs
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:08:48 GMT
On 3/23/06, Andres C. Rodriguez <acr@ai.sri.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in expanding the collections to include recursive
> collections such as trees and graphs.  Could somebody inform me of the
> protocol?

<snip/>

I am not active in [collections].

Generally speaking, for smaller changes, you can contribute via
patches [1] submitted to the ASF bugzilla [2]. For larger changes
(where this one may fit), you may want to post a summary of the
additional packages / interfaces / classes you are proposing on the
dev list and get feedback before moving forward i.e. maybe you can try
posting a slightly expanded schematic of your proposed additions?

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/patches.html
[2] http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/