commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EclipseCon OSS Pavillion
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:20:13 GMT
> (http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Sub.do?type=pavillion)

<snip/>

> I'm aiming to loop the following mini-presentation
> (http://people.apache.org/~bayard/Commons-Exhibit.pdf) , and then just
> talk to anyone who is interested in what we do.
>
> Any thoughts?
<snap/>

Cool, have fun.

What are trying to give out to the audience with the Commons
interdependencies graph in this presentation?

If its not too late, maybe you can change the SCXML description to:

"Implementation of the State Chart XML W3C Working Draft, which is a
general-purpose event-based state machine language that also ties the
UML behavior modeling layer to various runtimes and modalities."

modality (in this context) = { speech, web, desktop, multimodal } apps

I guess the one line description could still be better, but I
definitely need to nuke the existing one off of the website (I have
only myself to blame for that ;-)

-Rahul

P.S.-Interesting that the dev list sees roughly four times more
traffic and has half the subscribers as the user list.