commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] doc format (was: Re: svn commit: r382690 <snip/>)
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:45:24 GMT
> Yeah, seems Maven 2 picks up the xdoc one first. We should probably
> discuss if we want to standardise on one or the other doc format prior
> to doing too much more work on the migration.

<snip/>

That was the basis of my question in the m1 -> m2 thread. Not sure
what we gain by going to APT, I saw you check in APT stuff in the
sandbox.

Two observations:
1) Time and effort has gone into xdocs (on a particularly generous
day, I can think of migrating, but not high priority)
2) xdocs is XML based

-Rahul

> Hen
>
> On 3/3/06, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
> > bayard@apache.org wrote:
> > > Author: bayard
> > > Date: Thu Mar  2 22:34:40 2006
> > > New Revision: 382690

> > > Log:
> > > apt port of the xdocs site - I must be doing something wrong as it doesn't
generate well, but I thought I would check the latest in anyway

> > <snip/>
> >
> > Are you getting this error?

<snap/>