commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [logging] testing JCL 1.1 RC6
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:29:28 GMT
On 3/15/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> we also need to contact downstream users and ask them if they can verify
> that JCL 1.1 works for them. that includes tomcat and jboss (i believe
> that they have a forked version served from a hacked classloader).

If you haven't already, it might be good to invite the Spring folks.
This caught my eye recently on springframework-user:
 * http://www.nabble.com/Can-Spring-work-without-commons-logging--t1253162.html

Can you also deploy it to cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository ?
Or if you don't have a Maven 2 pom for it, at least put it in the m1
snapshot repository at cvs.apache.org/repository/commons-logging/jars/
? That will make it much easier to test.

Thanks,
--
Wendy