commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Demote Latka and Resources to Dormant
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:25:13 GMT
I agree with Niall.

I've written several database-based implementations for resources,
and there already exists a Struts plugin for resources that let's our
users use commons-resources now (and is backward compatible to Struts
1.1).

The only thing commons-resources really suffers from is not having
someone give the time to do a release.  I feel it is ready, I just
don't have the time right now.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.