commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons IO 1.2 (based on RC3)
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:40:20 GMT
+1 for release.  I checked the sigs and hashes (using KEYS from
collections download).  Checked builds with jdk 1.4 and 1.5 on RH FC2,
both maven and ant.

A small problem that is not enough to -1, but you may want to fix in final:

maven dist failed for me on the distro because I did not have coberta
available for some reason for this project.  Suggest you add the
dependency explicitly:

<dependency>
      <groupId>maven-plugins</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-cobertura-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.1</version>
      <url>http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-cobertura-plugin/</url>
      <type>plugin</type>
      <properties>
       <scope>test</scope>
       <comment>
        Required only for generating test coverage reports.
       </comment>
      </properties>
    </dependency>

Phil