commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <>
Subject Re: [math] Prime Numbers Library.
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:24:15 GMT
Hi Sharon,

This sounds interesting. Can you describe a little more what
algorithms you are thinking about implementing?  Online references to
point us to a common set of definitions for discussion purposes would
be great.

Also, if you have not aldeady read this, have a look at for info on how
to get set up, etc.