commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-math (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:31:46 GMT
Last change to gump descriptor appears to be Feb 19 and last gump
success was Feb 26, so the problem is not likely config.

Looks like Junit itself has been failing since Feb 28.
<http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/junit/junit/index.html>
My gump-foo is not strong enough to see how exactly this hits math
(since explicit dependency is to packaged junit3), but this could be
the problem.  Several other commons components seem to also be
affected - digester, pool, dbcp, codec and quite a few others.

Phil