commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project commons-math (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:29:14 GMT
Hmm.  The first break was due to my having missed a class in a commit
last week.  I fixed that and the problem should have gone away.  Could
be someone thought the break was due to config and modified the gump
descriptor.  I am looking into that now.  I notice that math has
<depend project="junit3"/>
whereas most other commons components have
<depend project="junit"/>
That could have something to do with it.  Could be the second one
drags along the optional jars and the first does not.  That would
explain the problem.

Once I complete the gump co, I will check history and if this is what
happened, revert the change in the gump descriptor.  Any other ideas /
suggestions welcome.