commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandy McArthur" <sandy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Pool 1.3 based on 1.3-rc4
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:29:42 GMT
> -0
> Could be a problem with setup or test itself, but with the 1.3-rc4
> jar, I am getting failures in [dbcp] test
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.TestJOCLed.  These tests pass with 1.2.  The
> good news is the other [dbcp] test failures that pool 1.3 is supposed
> to fix succeed for me.  Failures below happen on both Sun Linux JDK
> 1.5.0_06 and 1.4.2_10.

These failures are really a problem with the unit test in Dbcp and not pool.
See: http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev%40jakarta.apache.org/msg77500.html

> Another small nit is that the RELEASE-NOTES have an old paste reference to [io].

Oops, committed a fix. Assuming nothing else shows up can I just slip
the fixes in instead of tagging and building another release
candidate?

--
Sandy McArthur

- Thomas Paine