commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandy McArthur" <sandy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [pool][proposal] Release 1.3 WAS: [dbcp][pool] Failing tests, dependent bugs
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:51:21 GMT
On 3/13/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 01:43 -0500, Sandy McArthur wrote:
> > I'm Still figuring out how releases work but here is the generated
> > site for peer review.
> > http://people.apache.org/~sandymac/pool/1.3-rc0/site/
> > Let me know if I made any serious mistakes.
>
> look ok
>
> there are some small improvements which don't appear to have filtered
> down to pool as yet.

Well, the last release was in 2004, I'm sure the site build needs lots of love.

> probably easier if i patch them but i'll try to
> give full comments on the what and why.

Honesty, I'm generally not that interest in two years of tweaks so
just do it. I'll pay attention to changes moving forward.

> if you plan to act as a release manager, you'll need to be know how to
> create detached openPGP compatible signatures. if you're not familiar
> with this, i've been working on the apache guide and i'd be glad to help
> out in return for some testing of the documentation ;)

I don't need to be the release manager. I'm just trying to push a
release forward.

--
Sandy McArthur

- Thomas Paine